Monday, February 7, 2011

Tooty-toot-toot-toot!

No, this post is not going to be about Boston Terrier gas, but let me tell you, it's amazing the stank a 13lb dog can lay down.

This post is to notify you all that I am tootin' my own horn that my silly little kitchen light is front page news over at Funky Junk Interiors.  Can I just say that I was baaa-lowwwwn away when I saw it today. 

This makes me really reconsider my current undertaking of getting my MSW and going into interior design.  Yes, I am just that over inflated that one little mention on an amazing and highly followed blog and I would consider a new and not always lucrative career choice.  Let's not even begin to discuss how I by no means have the talent to do interior design.  Anyways, head over to Funky Junk Interiors and check out the other amazing talent that's being profiled.  (Yeah, I just called myself amazing.)

1 comment: