Sunday, September 5, 2010

And I call myself a DIY blogger.

Today's blog theme song would be "Ooops, I did it again." 

Why you may ask?  What I can't just have a hankering for some obnoxious teeny-bopper pop music now and then?

Actually, I forgot to take before pictures.  Again. 

I know, I know, DIY bloggers are supposed to plan, prepare, think things through.  Pity that ain't nothing like who I really am.  I'm impatient and spontaneous (as spontaneous as someone with OCD can be) and I just jump right into projects.

Since I don't have before pictures and I'm not ready for the after pictures yet I'll just tease you with some stock photos and let your imaginations run wild. 

I took some of these from Lowes for $3.99.
And some of this.

And you'll have to wait to see what I did with it.  Who am I kidding, you've already figured it out but I'm still gonna make you wait for the pictures!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment