Sunday, May 30, 2010

Signs of addiction

It's official, I need an intervention. I found the following today and realized that yes, I am addict. Is there a 12 step for this?

I found this stuck to the inside of my purse. I have no idea how it got there or for how long it's been there. I do often put things I buy in my purse, after paying for them of course, to cut down on the excessive use of plastic bags, but I have only been carrying this purse for a few days. It's one of the great mysteries of life.

I don't even know what item it may have come off of. Whatever it was, I got a good deal!

2 comments:

  1. Why it's from your very cute little Goodwill owl in the post right below! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I am known to carry very large purses I'm not sure that owl would fit! I believe it was from a pair of doggles, dog goggles, yeah, I'm odd.

    ReplyDelete